There are lots of fabulous helicopter flight options available to experience Central Otago, New Zealand. You too can soar:
We are a UNIQUE FAMILY OWNED business with over 35 years flying experience – not a big corporate company.
Richard and Jolanda Foale from Heliview Flights invite you to take to the skies over Central Otago, near Queenstown and Wanaka, for an spectacular scenic helicopter flight, wine tasting at altitude or heli-biking trip.
Flights take in the majestic vista of the surrounding area & Southern Alps, blending a luxury helicopter, personalised service, friendly staff and the stunning Central Otago landscape from their base at Cromwell Racecourse Airfield.
5 reasons we make your holiday awesome
- Heliview Flights - a family business with the personal touch; we spend more time with you, making your trip special
- Cromwell has the best flying weather in New Zealand, with only 400mm of rain per annum!
- Dramatic landscapes, majestic vistas or a stunning sunset, all from our luxury 5-seater helicopter
- Your pilot Richard has extensive experience (over 30 years) including search & rescue, police, corporate and UK Army AirCorps
- Experience Cromwell: an authentic, gentler pace, only a 45 minute drive from bustling Queenstown and Wanaka
We fly from the
Cromwell Racecourse Airfield,
24 Ord Road,
The drive from
Queenstown Airport or Wanaka town
is approx 45 min.